- Jixipix is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. In particular, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you that we may receive from this web site.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- As a visitor to our site, you can browse our pages without having any personally identifiable information revealed about you. Information we automatically collect via industry standard web log files and other tools includes the URL from which you visited, the page you are visiting, your computer browser information and your IP address. We may also track the effectiveness of various promotions through the use of data collection devices known as "cookies." Cookies contain specific pieces of information on your computer hard drive, and can be set to store information during a visit or for a longer period of time. Our cookies are not tied to personally identifiable information.
In addition, there are portions of this web site where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request. The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, e-mail address, and other personal information.
This web site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
- USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Jixipix gathers information for the purposes of a) providing you with custom information about our service offerings that support your business needs; b) matching you with compatible participants in our partner program in the event that we are unable to support your business needs ourselves; and c) reviewing your application for employment if you are seeking work. We recognize that your information is sensitive and restrict our collection of it to the critical data needed to deliver these services.
If you use the forms on our Site, you may receive emails from us to facilitate your inquiry. You cannot opt out of emails that are necessary to provide our services. Your use of our forms and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions include agreement that we and our partners may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information to you.
We may share the personal information you provide with other companies we have hired to provide services for us. These companies - our vendors - are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide and are prohibited from disclosing the information to anyone else or using it for any other purpose.
We may also share the personal information you provide with compatible participants in our partner program in the event that we are unable to meet your business needs ourselves.
Except as stated above, we do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third-parties.
- ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
- You may review and update the information that you provide to us through this web site by contacting us as described below.
- CONTACTING US
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY